I received this message awhile ago…
My name is Susanne Wong and I am organizing TO Food Fest (http://www.tofoodfest.com/) , a food tasting show in Scarborough that’s happening on July 29th. We have brought together the best culinary hidden gems in Scarborough ranging from the best Middle Eastern pastries in the GTA to the top rated shortbread cookies in the city. These restaurants have spent years perfecting their craft and our show will be the first event to feature them all in one location. Anyone who wants to taste the best burger, oysters, shortbread cookie, or milk tea in the GTA must come to this show!
If you are interested in reserving a media pass to cover the event just let me know and I’ll register you for one. The media pass will allow you to go behind the scenes giving you an opportunity to speak with our vendors and take photos before the event takes place.
We also have an opportunity for guest bloggers on our site, if you’re interested in interviewing our upcoming vendors and having the post featured on your blog and our website.
This is BIG. I’m no professional blogger but I love food and I love Toronto. So I will take pictures of food like never before and this is going to be an awesome awesome learning opportunity.
Let me draw your attention to:
- Rodney’s Oyster House: Voted #2 in GTA for their oysters - Urbanspoon
- Mary Macleod Shortbread: The best shortbread cookie in the GTA - TorontoLife
- Big Moe’s Burgers: Top burger in Scarborough - BlogTO
- Patisserie Royale: #1 in GTA for their Middle Eastern pastries - BlogTO
- Casa Manila: #1 Filipino restaurant in GTA - BlogTO
- Marathon Donuts & Coffee Shop: Internationally famous Hong Kong milk tea - Toronto Star
Check it out: http://tofoodfest.com/