I have maximized as much as I could from that glorious homemade pesto that is now in my freezer because frozen leftovers are wonderful.
A snapshot of how you can become pesto’d-out when you buy 2 giant bunches of basil.
Because I want you to drool some more, here’s what I made!
1. Pesto Roasted Chickpeas
2. Which inevitably became Pesto Roasted Chickpea Salad
3. Pesto Hummus - Huge winner. Best hummus I have ever tasted.
4. Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Forget the kids, you will not want to share this. I ain’t kiddin’.
5. Pesto Salmon Pasta
6. Pesto Chicken Pizza (the lazy way)
7. Pesto Chicken Quesadilla (It’s literally the pizza with another tortilla on top…)